Colonial True Union Ball Valves
The Colonial Commercial (050N) Series answers the need for a high quality, economically priced, true union ball valve for use in industrial, water treatment, pool/spa, and commercial plumbing applications. Available in 1/2 – 2” sizes.
● Pressure rating: 235 psi, non -shock water at 73º F, ½ - 2“, 150 psi for 2-1/2 - 4“. Standard Port in sizes ½, ¾, 1 & 2”. Full Port in sizes 1-1/2”.
● NSF -61 Product also Certified to NSF/ANSI 61, Annex G and is in compliance with California's Health & Safety Code Section 116875 (commonly known as AB1953) and Vermont Act 193.
● Fits Schedule 40 & 80 pipe.
● Floating ball design for positive seal.
● True Union feature allows easy removal of valve body for service.
● Blocked carrier. Handle can be removed and used as a tool to remove blocking carrier during valve disassembly. The carrier is threaded into the body and can be tightened to adjust for seat wear. Valve cartridge must be removed from system for maintenance.
We Also Recommend