Colonial Compact Ball Valve, FPT
Thermoplastic design eliminates process and atmospheric corrosion.
●FIPT x FIPT connection type:
● Pressure rated up to 150 psi, non-shock water at 73º F
● Has Schedule 80 wall thickness,
● Works with both Sch 40 and 80 sized pipe and fittings.
● Can be installed in either direction.
● NSF – 61 Approved for Potable Water Service. Product also Certified to NSF/ANSI 61, Annex G and is in compliance with California‘s Health & Safety Code Section 116875 (commonly known as AB1953) and Vermont Act 193.
We Also Recommend